2015 07 13: tonight i did some troubleshooting on the temperature modules. the data acquisition module is supposed to provide the temperature modules 12 volts. the data acquisition module is producing 12 volts but the voltage is not reaching the modules; and, that’s all the further i got. need more troubleshooting.
2015 07 11: jeremiah and i installed the data acquisition module to the house’s monitoring system. we then connected it to modules that measure the house’s temperature, relative humidity, and volatile organic compounds. unfortunately, it did not work. will trouble shoot on monday.
2015 07 15: jeremiah and i spent a part of the day placing additional insulation into the shed. the insulation is now complete. hooray!
the day also provided time to do some overdue maintenance. jeremiah and i sanded and oiled the butcher block countertop.
i repaired a slightly leaking niagara stealth toilet. there was a very thin rubbery substance that had gotten into the valve sealing the water in the niagara’s flush assembly from the bowl. no longer there.
2015 07 04: spent the most of the day documenting the as built configuration of the home for energy star and LEED certification.